Mixed discipline between design and information-development which is concerned with how various creative objects influence on customer. Please supply a copy of the actual piece. If this is not possible or practical, please supply example images in JPG format
Entries in this category include a comprehensive set of graphical elements, colors & logos that communicate a company’s identity for any product, service or organisation
Including but not limited to calendars, invitations, postcards, posters, tickets and seasonal greeting cards within print media
Including but not limited to clothing, promotional gifts and samples, guerrilla marketing accessories & promotional items
Including but not limited to magazines, newspapers, brochures, articles, books
Creative visual representation of data. Can be static or dynamic forms of charts, maps, graphs, custom content, etc.
Projects which aim is to increase brand recognition or to alter reputation of personal brand agencies, studios and freelancers
To participate in the competition, works are accepted that were implemented by the agency and / or the advertiser (brand) in the period from January 1, 2020 to August 31, 2021, but have not participated in Red Apple before
Deadline for submission of works - September 17, 2021
Mandatory requirement - work is accepted in English
Job upload format:
1. Application in English
- all fields of the application are required;
2. Video case (required):
- in English or with English subtitles;
- a link to a video (YouTube or Vimeo), a resolution of at least 720p (preferably 1080p);
- video duration no more than 5 minutes;
3.Project URL (required)
4. PDF presentation (preferred):
- no more than 15 slides
- aspect ratio 16: 9
5. Presentation board (optional):
- an image with key visual elements of the project and its description, .jpg, .png file (with a width of at least 1772 pixels, a resolution of at least 150 DPI)
- file size no more than 75 MB
6. Audio file (required for EXCELLENCE IN AUDIO)
- mp3, 192 Kpbs
- or a link to a video (YouTube or Vimeo) containing the original audio track and synchronized subtitles in English, at least 720p resolution)
7. Accompanying materials (mandatory for Outdoor & Indoor)
- photo confirmation of the project implementation
Attention! It is forbidden to place the logo or the name of the agency in the work, including in the link, the name of the channel on the video hosting or in the name of the file. Jobs violating this rule will be disqualified.
Access to the material uploaded by the participants has: the organizing committee and members of the Jury.
A fragment of the video case can be used (can be displayed on the screen) during the award ceremony.