RED APPLE ANNOUNCED THE JURY BOARD
The International Advertising Festival Red Apple announced ten world-known experts, who will judge competing works this year. Traditionally jury consists of the best representatives of world creative industry from different countries: USA, Italy, Japan, Germany, Switzerland, UAE, Singapore and Russia.
Bruno Bertelli, Global Chief Creative Officer of Publicis Worldwide, CEO of the Publicis in Milan, will hold the position of the jury chairman this year. Bertelli is the most awarded Italian in the world – his collection includes 41 Cannes Lions (nine of them are Golden), a Gran-Prix, many local and global awards. Together with Bruno in the judging process of Red Apple 2016 are prominent figures of the creative industry from all over the world:
1. Sascha Kuntze, Creative Director, Ogilvy UAE
2. Arturo Benlloch, Creative Director, Leo Burnett Madrid
3. Nico Ammann, Executive Creative Director, Heimat Switzerland
4. Haruko Tsutsui, Creative Director, Dentsu Tokyo
5. Vladislav Derevyannykh, Art Director, Voskhod, Russia
6. Maxim Ponomarev, Co-owner, Creative Director, Friends Moscow
7. Joern Welle, Executive Creative Director, Cheil Frankfurt
8. Julian Kantz, SVP, Group Executive Producer, BBDO New York
9. Lester Lee, Creative Director, DDB Singapore
Kindly remind you, that submission will be closed on 23 December, and the price will get 15% higher on 1 of December!
Submit your work today!